Attractions in the Area:
- The Silent Valley Reservoir Park
- CoCos, Tropicana & Newcastle Activity
- Rostrevor, Castlewellan and Tollymore Forest
- Murlough Nature Reserve
- Deep Sea Diving at Kilkeel
- EU Classified Blue Flag Beach at Cranfield
and Tyrella. Loads of local untapped beaches
- Fresh Fish at Kilkeel Harbour
- Annalong Cornmill – has been restored
with regular working demos in season.
- Numerous National Trust properties within
- Dog kennels available locally
- Many scenic drives and walks - all around!!
Entertainment And Meals:
Two pubs in the Village serve high tea and bar snacks at selected
times and come well recommended for excellent Sunday lunches.
Newcastle, has entertainment to suit all tastes, is within a
short taxi ride.
Ireland Tourist Board Certified Accommodation
"I just wanted to say how
much we enjoyed your lovely little heavenly getaway last week.
When I get the pics developed I'll attach them and e-mail them
to you for your own use.
The Doyne Family